Monday, February 5, 2018

Valentine Themed RAK

I recently made some Valentine themed goodies to send to someone. I didn't want to post them on my blog until she had received them, so in case she was reading my blog, it would be a surprise. She has received it, so I can now post what I sent.

First I created a stuffed paper bag. I had made a few of these for the first time at Halloween, had planned to make some Christmas ones, but that didn't happen, so was glad for a chance to make a Valentine one and I'm hoping to get a couple more made.

 a close up of the front...it's hard to tell, but I added glossy accents to the "14", so it is shiny and raised

this card was created with a free digital image
the tag on the left has 6 different washi tapes wrapped around it. The cello bag has some vintage buttons and stamped Valentine tickets. I made the altered clothespin and the "Happy Valentine's Day" poke is for cupcakes and I just used as a decor piece.
Hershey bar cover


Pencil box...instructions can be found HERE

 you've already seen this on my blog, but I mailed this mailbox  filled with pink starbursts

Tea Time Box:
box: Teabag-Scallops Design ID #28912 -www.silhouettedesignstore.com

washi: misc in my stash

“tea time”: Tea Box Holder Template and Cutting File
heart: came from the punch out of a heart border punch. I added Glossy Accents to it
reinforcer: made myself with hole punches


because sprinkles make everything fun 😍 free printable that I resized HERE

hand crocheted dish cloth by me. "just because" from Cutting Cafe
  
chunky notepad from Target $ Spot; tag made from Cutting Cafe's Tea Box Holder

 Raspberry filled Hostess Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment